Ahmed Al Kiremli, also known as AK, is a Serial Entrepreneur, Business Mentor, #1 International Bestselling Author, Efficiency Expert, Squash Pro Player and Lover of Freedom, AK excels in making the complex world of business simple so that your quality of life can improve.
AK is based in Dubai and has founded, developed and scaled multiple successful businesses and franchise concepts in various industries.
He’s the author of the #1 International Bestselling book “The Efficientpreneur” the founder of The Efficientpreneur Club, a 1on1 exclusive and affordable business coaching club that helps business owners and entrepreneurs to build and scale their business profitability & performance with less time, effort and cost.
He provides his signature talk/training (The Art of Efficiency At Workplace) to corporations to help their executives and managers work less and achieve more with less time, effort and cost.
He’s also the host of the Efficientpreneur Show, interviewing CEOs, productivity hackers, empowerment experts and best-selling authors. He’s spoken about various business topics at events including TEDx and has been featured in international media such as CNBC, Yahoo, Thomson, Reuters, Zawya, Tech view, Al Hurra, Failcon, Arabian Business, Gulf News, Khaleej Times, Evolution Magazine and sport 360.
(+) Read more
What’s unique about AK business experience is it’s with online & offline businesses, chains and franchise businesses, brick and mortar stores in many different industries like computer hardware, computer software, restaurants, branding & marketing, web development, social media, FMCG, retail, video gaming, kids entertainment and amusement arcades, real estate, movies apps, consulting, stationery, online marketing, tourism and travel, cladding materials, cut & bend manufacturing, steel, structural steel & wood, automotive, sport and fitness, F&B, building materials, construction, power generators, transportation and logistics.
AK has founded & built several 6 & 7 figures businesses and helped many small and medium-size businesses to scale efficiently. Ahmed has learned a thing or two about:
- Entrepreneurship & Efficientpreneurship
- Purpose, Vision, Mission and Core Values
- Online & Offline Business Launches
- Strategy, business model, customer avatar and niche
- Efficiency, Productivity & Time Management
- Marketing, Sales, Funnels & Conversion
- Franchise & Chains Businesses
- Malls, Retail & Negotiating Leases
- Exporting & Importing Products
- Websites, Landing Pages & Funnels development
- Mastermind Coaching and high level consulting
- Social Media & Forum Marketing
- Traffic, Ads, Bots, and PPC
- Membership Business Models
- Product Development & Launches
- Team, Outsourcing, and Processes
- Email Automation And Business Automation
- Achieving More With Less Time, Effort And Cost